What’s Included in a Ted’s Club Visit?
When you enroll in Ted’s Club, you’ll receive two 42-point inspections, precision tuneups and professional cleanings per year. During each visit, one of our NATE-certified comfort advisors will:
- Inspect the outdoor coil for heater transfer loss and clean as needed.
- Inspect fans.
- Check refrigerant for proper level to assure no leaks.
- Inspect exposed ductwork for leaks.
- Check motors and bearings for proper operation.
- Inspect all electrical components, such as capacitors, disconnects, contactors and relays.
- Record temperature difference in supply and return.
- Inspect and clean indoor coil as needed.
- Provide inspection report that includes abnormalities and recommendations.
Ted’s Club Benefits
Is it worth it? Yes! Routine HVAC maintenance can help you avoid big problems and costs. Neglecting your HVAC system can lead to surprise breakdowns that of course happen on the hottest or coldest day of the year! Ted’s Club benefits include:
- $49 diagnostic fee
- Priority Scheduling during business hours
- Lifetime parts and Labor warranty on parts we replace
- 20% discount on all repairs
- Lower utility bills: When a professional comfort advisor expertly calibrates your heating and cooling system, it’ll operate more efficiently, using less energy and costing you less money in the long run.
- Longer life for your HVAC unit: Just like anything else, a well-cared-for HVAC system will last longer than one that’s left to deteriorate slowly.
- Fewer costly repairs and replacements: Because a comfort advisor is more likely to notice minor issues when they first appear, they’ll be able to make adjustments to solve the problem before it develops further. The average homeowner is more likely to notice something’s wrong when the issue has already intensified.
- Better air quality: The expert team at Ted’s HVAC will professionally clean your heating and cooling system when they come for your semi-annual Precision Tune-Up. Our professional cleaning of your system enhances indoor air quality that most clients recognize immediately!
Ted’s Club Pricing
Ted’s Club residential HVAC maintenance agreement pricing is based on the number of systems you’d like our comfort advisors to service each season.
- One system: $180 + sales tax
- Two systems: $290 + sales tax
- Three systems: $370 + sales tax
Note: As required by law, we must add sales tax to all services.
Why Choose Ted’s Club?
Ted’s Core Values guide our every decision, which includes ensuring we have the right people in the right seat. Ted’s team members can genuinely say that most of the time they exhibit Ted’s Core Values in their daily walk: integrity, professionalism, transparency, stewardship and growth oriented. HVAC technology and techniques are always changing, and that is why the Ted’s Team receives a minimum of 200-hours of annual training. Your Ted’s Club preventive maintenance agreement also includes awesome benefits like:
- Priority scheduling during business hours.
- Lifetime parts and labor warranty on parts we replace.
- 20-percent discount on repairs.
- $49 diagnostic fee (our lowest price).
- No overtime fees.
When you schedule a Ted’s Club visit, we’ll guarantee a thorough precision tune-up and professional cleaning to ensure your system runs efficiently for years to come! At Ted’s HVAC, we deliver excellent customer service and industry expertise with every visit, and we know you’ll notice the difference.