What’s Included in a Ted’s Club Visit?
- Lightly lcean outdoor and indoor coil as needed.
- Inspect blower wheel.
- Check refrigerant levels.
- Inspect exposed ductwork for leaks.
- Seal minor leaks at Indoor unit.
- Check motor operation and bearings.
- Inspect Electrical Wiring, capacitors, disconnects, contactors, and relays.
- Record supply & return temperature differences.
- Filter inspection.
- Clean & treat condensate drain system.
- Inspect furnace burners.
- Inspect Heat Exchanger.
- Test smoke detectors & carbon monoxide detectors.
- Inspect furnace operation.
- Replace missing screws.
- Clean debris inside of outdoor unit
- Inspection report identifying issues & optimization opportunities.
- AND MORE!
Ted’s Club Benefits*
Is it worth it? Yes! Routine HVAC maintenance can help you avoid big problems and costs. Neglecting your HVAC system can lead to surprise breakdowns that of course happen on the hottest or coldest day of the year! Ted’s Club benefits include:
- Priority Scheduling during business hours
- No overtime fees
- 20% discount on all repairs
- $69 diagnostic fee — OUR LOWEST PRICE!
- LIFETIME warranty on all repairs!
- Lower utility bills: When a professional comfort advisor expertly calibrates your heating and cooling system, it’ll operate more efficiently, using less energy and costing you less money in the long run.
- Avoid costly repairs and replacements: Because a comfort advisor is more likely to notice minor issues when they first appear, they’ll be able to make adjustments to solve the problem before it develops further. The average homeowner is more likely to notice something’s wrong when the issue has already intensified.
- Better Air Quality: The expert team at Ted’s HVAC will professionally clean your heating and cooling system when they come for your semi-annual Precision Tune-Up. Our professional cleaning of your system enhances indoor air quality that most clients recognize immediately!
*All Ted’s Club benefits accrue only to the unit make and model under contract. All minor repairs found at the time of service will be repaired at the time of service. All major parts, material, and labor will be approved by the homeowner before the repairs are made
Ted’s Club Pricing
Ted’s Club residential HVAC maintenance agreement pricing is based on the number of systems you’d like our comfort advisors to service each season.
- One system: $17/month + sales tax
- Two systems: $27/month + sales tax
- Three systems: $36/month + sales tax
Note: As required by law, we must add sales tax to all services.
Why Choose Ted’s Club?
Ted’s Core Values guide our every decision, which includes ensuring we have the right people in the right seat. Ted’s team members can genuinely say that most of the time they exhibit Ted’s Core Values in their daily walk: integrity, professionalism, transparency, stewardship and growth oriented. HVAC technology and techniques are always changing, and that is why the Ted’s Team receives a minimum of 200-hours of annual training.
When you schedule a Ted’s Club visit, we’ll guarantee a thorough precision tune-up and professional cleaning to ensure your system runs efficiently for years to come! At Ted’s HVAC, we deliver excellent customer service and industry expertise with every visit, and we know you’ll notice the difference.