What’s Included in a Maintenance Visit?
When you enroll in the Peak Performance Program from Ted’s HVAC, you’ll receive two precision tune-ups and professional cleanings per year. During each visit, one of our NATE-certified comfort advisors will:
- Inspect the outdoor coil for heater transfer loss and clean as needed
- Inspect and clean fans
- Check refrigerant for proper level to assure no leaks
- Inspect exposed ductwork for leaks
- Check motors and bearings for proper operation
- Inspect all electrical components, such as capacitors, disconnects, contactors and relays
- Record temperature difference in supply and return
- Inspect and clean indoor coil as needed
- Provide inspection report that includes abnormalities and recommendations
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
Many homeowners wonder if HVAC maintenance is really worth it, and we’re here to tell you it absolutely is! HVAC maintenance can help you avoid bigger problems with your heating and air conditioning system down the line. Neglecting your HVAC unit can lead to major breakdowns. Some of the benefits of HVAC maintenance include:
- Lower utility bills: When a professional comfort advisor expertly calibrates your heating and cooling system, it’ll operate more efficiently, using less energy and costing you less money in the long run.
- Longer life for your HVAC unit: Just like anything else, a well-cared-for HVAC system will last longer than one that’s left to deteriorate slowly.
- Fewer costly repairs and replacements: Because a comfort advisor is more likely to notice minor issues when they first appear, they’ll be able to make adjustments to solve the problem before it develops further. The average homeowner is more likely to notice something’s wrong when the issue has already intensified.
- Better air quality: The expert team at Ted’s HVAC will professionally clean your heating and cooling system when they come for your semi-annual Precision Tune-Up. Our professional cleaning of your system enhances indoor air quality that most clients recognize immediately!
Maintenance Agreement Pricing
The cost of our residential HVAC maintenance agreement depends on how many systems you’d like our comfort advisors to service each season.
- One system: $180 + sales tax
- Two systems: $290 + sales tax
- Three systems: $370 + sales tax
Note: As required by law, we must add sales tax to all services.
Why Choose Ted’s HVAC for Heating & Cooling Maintenance?
At Ted’s HVAC, we’re more than just an HVAC company. We care about our customers and our employees, which is why we spend more than 200 hours on employee training each year. HVAC technology and techniques are always changing, and we’re committed to staying on top of the latest trends. Our preventive maintenance agreement also includes incredible benefits like:
- No overtime fees
- Priority scheduling during business hours
- 10-percent discount on all other repairs
- 5-percent discount on equipment replacement
When you schedule a maintenance visit, we’ll guarantee a thorough precision tune-up and professional cleaning to ensure your system runs efficiently for years to come! At Ted’s HVAC, we deliver excellent customer service and industry expertise with every visit, and we know you’ll notice the difference.