The Benefits of Installing Home Automation in Your House
At Ted’s HVAC, we believe our job is to help you create a comfortable, healthy and energy-efficient home for your loved ones to enjoy. Transforming your house into a “smart home” is one of the best ways you can get the most out of your climate control system. That’s because home automation zoning and wireless thermostats enhance:
- Convenience: With a home automation system, you can control nearly every appliance in your home from anywhere, including the comfort of your couch or on a beach thousands of miles away. You can lower your home’s temperature right before you return home from work in the summer, or you can raise it after you wake up in the winter. All you have to do to manage your home’s appliances is to access an app on your smartphone.
- Efficiency: A home automation system can automatically turn appliances on, off, up or down to maximize energy efficiency. When equipped for it, a home automation system can learn your family’s habits over time and adjust the settings accordingly.
- Security: You can turn your house into the smartest and most secure home in the neighborhood with a few extra devices, including smart cameras and motion sensors. Home automation systems can alert you of unusual temperature changes, leaks and other potential signs of problems in your home. As a result, they give you peace of mind.
Why Choose Ted’s HVAC With Your Home Automation Installation
When you entrust Ted’s HVAC with your home automation zoning or wireless thermostat installation, rest assured you’re on solid ground for comfort and value. If you’re thinking twice about entrusting our team in your home or business, rest assured:
- We follow these guiding principles: integrity, professionalism, safety, stewardship and growth-oriented.
- We provide a 90-day guarantee on every home automation service we complete.
- We work hard to earn your business by providing honest answers, personal service and lasting results.
- We perform 24/7 emergency services, including holidays, and offer flat-rate prices.
- We are committed to delivering a caring customer service experience every day.
Professional Home Automation Services in North Carolina
Our experienced team of NATE-certified comfort advisors will be happy to perform your home automation installation if you live in these or the surrounding areas:
Ted’s HVAC focuses on glorifying God through caring customer service, and we always want you to feel happy with our work. For more information about the benefits of home automation zoning and wireless thermostats, contact Ted’s HVAC today.