Setting Your Roxboro AC Installation Up for Success
In our experience of repairing air conditioners, we’ve seen that many problems start with improper sizing. An undersized system has to work extra hard to cool your home, which increases wear and tear. Likewise, an oversized system will continuously cycle on and off as it overshoots your target temperature, which impacts comfort levels.
To avoid these issues, we can assess your home’s cooling needs carefully by performing a load calculation. It’s how our professionally trained NATE-certified comfort advisors start every air conditioning installation project. We’ll take into account factors like your home’s square, layout and insulation before recommending the right AC system for your needs. This sets a solid foundation for many years of reliable cooling.
We Specialize in Energy-Efficient Upgrades
If you’re looking for a new air conditioner, you’re probably looking for an efficient model. The HVAC industry is constantly looking for more efficient ways to cool homes, so a system that’s even a few years newer could have a significant increase in efficiency. We carry and install Trane air conditioners, ductless mini-splits and heat pumps.
Why Choose Ted’s HVAC With Your AC Installation
You may need an air conditioner for a new home, an efficient upgrade or an unexpected replacement after your current system has shut down. Regardless of the specific circumstances, you want something that’ll last you a long time. Here’s why homeowners in Chapel Hill, Durham, Hillsborough, Morrisville, Mebane, Roxboro, Timberlake and the surrounding communities in North Carolina choose us for their AC installation:
- We’re a family-owned business that provides honest answers and lasting results.
- We provide a 90-day guarantee on every AC installation and offer flat-rate prices.
- We deliver personal service and peace of mind to all of our valued customers.
- Our maintenance agreement customers receive 5-percent off equipment changes.
- We work with integrity, professionalism, stewardship, safety and growth in mind.
- Our team’s focus is to glorify God by giving you caring customer service.
Want to learn more about installing a new AC system? Contact Ted’s HVAC today.