If you are looking to save money, make your home more efficient, and keep your HVAC system running optimally, a programmable thermostat from Ted’s HVAC is a great choice. For more information or to schedule an installation appointment contact us online today or call (919) 404-7957.
Benefits of Programmable Thermostats in Chapel Hill & Durham
As more and more homeowners are upgrading to programmable thermostats, it’s easy to see the many benefits that come along with a programmable thermostat or smart home system:
- Cost Savings – Perhaps the biggest benefit is the money you can save on energy bills. You can create a schedule that follows your family’s routine and keeps the temperature cool or warm when you’re there (depending on the season) but reduces energy usage when you’re not at home.
- Consistent temperature – programmable thermostats are more adept at maintaining a consistent temperature throughout your home than older, more conventional thermostats.
- Less time adjusting – it’s easy to forget to change your thermostat setting when you leave the house or get back to the house.
- Increased efficiency – An efficient home not only saves money, it also brings less wear-and-tear to major appliances and systems. So, not only does a programmable thermostat reduce your environmental waste, it is simply good for your HVAC and other home systems.
- Optimal for zoned heating and cooling systems – with programmable thermostats in each zone, you can truly have optimal temperature and efficiency throughout your home.
Contact Us Today for Programmable Thermostat Installation in Chapel Hill & Durham
It is essential that your installation is handled properly, especially if your manual thermostat has a mercury switch. For more information or to schedule an installation appointment contact us online today or call (919) 404-7957.