Peak Performance Program from Ted’s HVAC
We offer residential and commercial preventative maintenance agreements for homes and businesses of any size to help obtain optimal efficiency and performance from your system for years to come. The benefits of signing up for our Peak Performance Program include:
- Priority scheduling during business hours
- 10% discount on all repairs
- Detailed records of the customer’s equipment
What’s Included in a Maintenance Visit?
When you enroll in the Peak Performance Program from Ted’s HVAC, you’ll get two visits per years—one before heating season, and one before cooling season. During each visit, an HVAC technician will:
- Inspect outdoor coil for heater transfer loss and clean as needed
- Inspect and clean fans
- Check refrigerant for proper level to assure no leaks
- Inspect exposed duct work for leaks
- Check motors and bearings for proper operation
- Inspect all electrical components such as capacitors, disconnects, contactors, and relays
- Record temperature difference in supply and return
- Inspect and clean indoor coil as needed
- Provide inspection report including any abnormalities with recommendations
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
Many homeowners wonder if HVAC maintenance is really worth it, and we’re here to tell you it absolutely is! HVAC maintenance can help you avoid bigger problems with your heating and air conditioning system down the line. Neglecting your HVAC unit can lead to major breakdowns! Some of the benefits of HVAC maintenance include:
- Lower utility bills: When a professional HVAC technician expertly calibrates your heating and cooling system, it will operate more efficiently, using less energy and costing you less money in the long run.
- Longer life for your HVAC unit: Just like anything else, a well-cared for HVAC system will last longer than one that’s left to slowly deteriorate.
- Fewer costly repairs & replacements: Because a technician is more likely to notice minor issues when they first appear, adjustments can be made to solve the problem before it really starts. The average homeowner is more likely to notice something’s wrong when the issue has already intensified.
- Better air quality: The expert team at Ted’s HVAC will clean your heating and cooling system and replace air filters when they come for your semi-annual service visit, so you’ll notice that your air is cleaner after they’ve performed maintenance!
Maintenance Agreement Pricing
The cost of our residential HVAC maintenance agreement depends on how many systems you’d like our technicians to service each season. See the chart below.
|Number of Systems||Cost of Service||Sales Tax|
|One system||$180.00 total|
|Two systems||$290.00 total|
|Three systems||$370.00 total|
Note: As required by law, we must add 6.75% sales tax to all services.
Why Choose Ted’s HVAC for Heating & Cooling Maintenance?
At Ted’s, we’re more than just an HVAC company. We care about our customers and our employees, which is why we spend more than 200 hours on employee training each year. HVAC technology and techniques are always changing, and we’re committed to staying on top of the latest trends. When you schedule a maintenance visit, we’ll tailor our plan to you so that your HVAC system gets the attention it needs to run efficiently for years to come. At Ted’s HVAC, we deliver excellent customer service and industry expertise with every visit, and we know you’ll notice the difference.