Reliable Repairs in Timberlake, Roxboro & More!
There’s nothing worse than coming in from outside on a hot summer day to a broken air conditioner, or waking up in the middle of a chilly winter night just to discover your heat isn’t working. At Ted’s HVAC, we understand that you can’t go even a day without you HVAC system functioning correctly, so we’re always here to help!
We offer effective HVAC repairs whenever you need them, even after hours, so you never have to go long without the total home comfort you deserve.
If you need HVAC repairs fast, call Ted’s HVAC at 919-404-7957 today! We are available 24/7!
Signs You Might Need HVAC Repair
Sometimes the signs that something is wrong with your HVAC unit are obvious–when your system shuts down completely or blows warm air instead of cool, you know that you need to schedule repair. However, other times the signals are more subtle. Here are some signs to watch for that indicate your HVAC system needs a repair appointment:
- Your energy bills are unusually high.
- The system is making unusual noises.
- Your unit leaks or forms pools of water.
- Air flow seems obstructed.
- Strange smells are coming from the HVAC unit.
- There are uneven temperature throughout your home even when the unit is turned on.
If you are noticing any of these problems or simply feel that your system isn’t delivering the reliable cooling it once did, contact Ted’s HVAC for a repair appointment!
Should I Repair or Replace My HVAC Unit?
Often, a quick repair will get your air conditioner or heat pump back to normal. But if you’ve been dealing with repair after repair with your HVAC system, it might be smart to replace it with a newer, more energy-efficient unit. Here are some things to consider when deciding whether to repair or replace:
- The age of your unit. Most HVAC units tend to give out after a decade or more of heavy use. If your unit is near this age, you should consider replacing it with a newer, more efficient model.
- High energy bills. High electric bills are often a sign of an ineffective heating and cooling system. Consult your utility company and a professional HVAC technician to determine the cause of your high bills.
- System effectiveness. If you’ve tried everything but the system simply doesn’t heat and cool your home enough to maintain your comfort, it’s time to seek out other options.
- Frequency of repairs. If you repair your system just to have it break down again a few months later—or even within a year—your unit has probably come to the end of its lifespan.
If you’re not sure what the best option is, call the experts at Ted’s HVAC and we’ll walk you through the decision-making process. You can reach us at 919-404-7957.
Why Choose Ted’s HVAC for Heating & Cooling Repairs?
At Ted’s, we’re more than just an HVAC company. We care about our customers and our employees, which is why we spend more than 200 hours on employee training each year. HVAC technology and techniques are always changing, and we’re committed to staying on top of the latest trends. When you need HVAC repairs, we’ll diagnose the issue and present you with your repair options so you can make the right choice for your home and family. At Ted’s HVAC, we deliver excellent customer service and industry expertise with every visit, and we know you’ll notice the difference.
Our Service Area for HVAC Repairs
We proudly serve the following cities and nearby towns in North Carolina:
- Chapel Hill
- And more!