At Ted’s HVAC, we specialize in keeping people comfortable. When you need a new HVAC system installed, we’ll design the perfect home comfort solution to meet your specific needs. Our dedicated and knowledgeable Comfort Consultants will personally assess your home or business and install the system that is most suitable for you. Whether you need to replace just one piece of a system, you want to purchase an all-in-one HVAC unit, or you’re interested in another home comfort product, Ted’s HVAC offers it all.
Is it time for a new heating and cooling system for your home or business? Schedule an appointment today with Roxboro’s expert HVAC installers!
Signs It’s Time for HVAC System Replacement
If you’ve had problems with your HVAC system for a long time, you should consider replacing rather than simply repair your unit. Depending on what type of system you have, it will likely begin to give out after many years of use. Here are some signs that you need a replacement system:
- Your unit is 10-15 years old (or more). Most HVAC units tend to give out after a decade or more of heavy use. If your unit is near this age, you should consider replacing it with a newer, more efficient model.
- Your utility bills have increased dramatically. High electric bills are often a sign of an ineffective heating and cooling system. Consult your utility company and a professional HVAC technician to determine the cause of your high bills.
- Your unit isn’t performing effectively. If you’ve tried everything but the system simply doesn’t heat and cool your home enough to maintain your comfort, it’s time to seek out other options.
- Your HVAC system has required frequent repair. If you repair your system just to have it break down again a few months later—or even within a year—your unit has probably come to the end of its lifespan.
- Your unit doesn’t heat or cool evenly. If you continuously find hot or cold spots in your home your HVAC system doesn’t seem to be reaching, you might need a different type of system or simply a better model.
If you think any of these signs apply to your HVAC unit, schedule an installation appointment by calling us at 919-404-7957 today!
Types of HVAC Systems We Install
When you’re considering installing a new HVAC system in your home or office, there are many options to consider. At Ted’s HVAC, we install all of the follow Trane heating and cooling units:
- Air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- All-in-one systems
- Ductless systems
- Geothermal systems
- Air handlers
- Zoning systems
Deciding which options is best for your needs depends on many factors—the size and makeup of your home, the features you want to have access to, the level of energy efficiency you’re interested in, and (of course) your budget. If you want to discuss these options further, consult the experts at Ted’s HVAC today!
Choose Ted’s HVAC Service for System Installation & Replacement in Roxboro
Experience the Ted’s HVAC difference! We care about our customers and our employees, which is why we spend more than 200 hours on employee training each year. HVAC technology and techniques are always changing, and we’re committed to staying on top of the latest trends. When you need a new HVAC system, we’ll walk you through the process of selecting the right system, installing the unit, and setting up regular maintenance to make sure it stays in peak shape for years to come. At Ted’s HVAC, we deliver excellent customer service and industry expertise with every visit, and we know you’ll notice the difference.
If you’re ready to schedule an installation appointment or just need more information, call Ted’s HVAC today at 919-404-7957!
Our Service Area for HVAC Installation
We proudly serve the following cities and nearby towns in North Carolina:
- Chapel Hill
- And more!