Heat pumps offer a superior level of cooling that is well suited for our North Carolina summers. If you are looking for superior efficiency, a heat pump system is certainly worth considering!
Heat Pump Installation
Consider your heat pump installation as a great investment in your home. A heat pump system will offer a wide variety of benefits that you can start enjoying now and will last for years. Here are some of the most popular benefits that come with heat pump installation.
- Reduction of carbon emissions
- Requires less maintenance when compared to combustion heating systems
- More cost effective when compared to oil and gas boilers
- Superior safety when compared to combustion systems
- Incredible lifespan (up to 50 years!)
- Added home value
Heat Pump Maintenance
Routine maintenance is essential to your heat pump system for maximum efficiency and long-lasting performance. Complicated and complex repairs commonly include a hefty repair bill. Catching these potential issues early will often result in simple repairs with a budget-friendly bill. Experienced professionals are trained to look for these early warning signs, reducing the need for repairs and maintaining your system for life-long flawless performance.
Heat Pump Repair
It’s not uncommon for your heat pump system to need repairs over time. Luckily, your heat pump system will offer clear warning signs when it begins to fail. Here’s are some common signs that your heat pump may need repair.
- Unusual sounds. You may begin to hear a variety of unusual sounds from your system when it needs help. This may include banging noises, loud clunking sounds, or whistling. With immediate repair services, this is probably a simple repair—but if these issues are addressed quickly, you could end up with serious damages and significantly higher repair costs.
- Strange odors. If your system hasn’t been serviced in a while, dust and debris may be piling up in your system. This could cause a musty odor. If the problem is more serious, your system may be harboring molds. It’s important to schedule a system inspection and repair services as soon as possible to prevent possible health issues.
- Poor air flow. This can be caused by a dirty or clogged system. You can check the exterior unit, which may have accumulated dirt and debris in the fins. If this doesn’t seem to be the issue, professional services should be scheduled. It’s important to remember that with regular routine maintenance services, this is one problem you’ll be able to avoid.
- Higher energy costs. If your utility bills seem to be skyrocketing, and you aren’t turning setting your thermostat lower than normal, your system could be experiencing issues that are affecting its efficiency. It’s important to schedule professional services as soon as possible to avoid extensive damages, and even more costly repairs, to your system.
Expert Heat Pump Services in Roxboro
When you choose Ted’s HVAC for your professional heat pump service needs, you can be sure our experienced and reliable professionals will arrive on time and will work efficiently and meticulously to inspect, diagnose, and properly repair your heat pump system.
Our entire staff is committed to providing our customers with superior customer service and quick, effective solutions that will never compromise quality. We believe our efforts to provide high-quality services and superior customer service has helped us to earn our valued reputation and loyal returning customers.
Our Service Area for Heat Pumps
We proudly serve the following cities and nearby towns in North Carolina:
- Chapel Hill
- And more!