When it comes to keeping your furnace running as efficiently as possible in your Roxboro home, maintenance is the key. Did you know that the average furnace in a North Carolina home will run for as much as 1,200 hours a year? Your furnace is made up of moving parts, and all of that work places extensive stress on your system. An annual furnace maintenance check will help ensure that none of that wear and tear is creating a serious problem for your furnace.
At Ted’s HVAC, we want to encourage all area homeowners to schedule a furnace tune-up and maintenance check at the start of the cooling season, so you can ensure your system is ready for the demands of winter. Is it time for your annual maintenance check?
Call us today at 919-404-7957 to schedule your tune-up.
Furnace Maintenance & Inspections—What to Expect
Some maintenance tasks, like cleaning the outside of your furnace and replacing the air filter, you can handle on your own, but others are best left to the pros. Ted’s has a team of HVAC professionals who are ready to inspect and tune up your furnace, giving you peace of mind for the winter.
When you call Ted’s for your heating system maintenance, we will send a technician to your home to thoroughly inspect your system inside and out. This will include:
- Inspecting of all of the electrical terminals, tightening connections as needed.
- Checking the condensate drain, addressing any blockages that we find before water damage can occur.
- Cleaning the blower to remove dust and dirt that gets stuck in the system. This will keep the system running efficiently and also eliminate indoor air quality problems.
- Checking gas pressure and fuel connections to prevent any potential fire hazards.
- Checking the heat exchanger to ensure proper combustion and no cracks that allow carbon monoxide to leak into your home.
- Testing the system to ensure that it is working properly.
- Inspecting and testing the thermostat to ensure that it is working properly.
- Checking and replacing the filter if needed.
In the end, you will have confidence that your furnace is ready to provide reliable heating all winter long.
Benefits of Heating System Maintenance
Why should you invest in furnace maintenance for your Roxboro home? With furnace maintenance, you will:
- Lower your energy costs by ensuring the system is working at optimal efficiency.
- Reduce the risk of a serious system breakdown in the middle of a cold winter.
- Extend the life of your equipment.
- Ensure safety of operation.
- Reduce your environmental impact.
If you are ready to enjoy these benefits, all you need to do is call Ted’s. Contact us today to schedule your maintenance appointment with our skilled HVAC team.
Save Money with Maintenance Plans
Do you want to ensure that your home’s furnace stays properly maintained? Ted’s Peak Performance Program is a great way to do so! With a maintenance plan, you automatically receive your annual maintenance, as well as reduced rates on repairs when they are needed. Make annual furnace tune-up automatic with the help of our maintenance plans!
Do you want to save money on your energy bills and reduce the chance of expensive furnace repair? Schedule your maintenance check with Ted’s today.
Why Choose Ted’s HVAC for Furnace Maintenance?
At Ted’s, we’re more than just an HVAC company. We care about our customers and our employees, which is why we spend more than 200 hours on employee training each year. HVAC technology and techniques are always changing, and we’re committed to staying on top of the latest trends. When you schedule a maintenance visit, we’ll tailor our plan to you so that your HVAC system gets the attention it needs to run efficiently for years to come. At Ted’s HVAC, we deliver excellent customer service and industry expertise with every visit, and we know you’ll notice the difference.
Our Service Area for Furnace Maintenance
We proudly serve the following cities and nearby towns in North Carolina:
- Chapel Hill
- And more!