Is it time to replace the old, energy-hogging air conditioner in your Roxboro home? If so, the professionals at Ted’s HVAC have the answer to your home’s cooling needs. Our highly trained Comfort Consultants will inspect your home or business to determine exactly what kind of unit is right for you. If you need an entirely new system or just need to replace a certain piece of equipment, Ted’s HVAC has you covered.
Is It Time for AC Replacement?
If you’ve paid a fortune in repair bills over the years but your air conditioner still isn’t up to the job, it might be time for a new air conditioning unit. Signs that your unit should be replaced include:
- Your AC unit is 10 to 15 years old. After a decade of heavy use, especially in hot and humid North Carolina, you’ll probably be better served with a new, more energy-efficient model.
- You’ve noticed a spike in energy consumption. An old, inefficient air conditioner could be the reason your monthly energy bill is through the roof. An expert from Ted’s HVAC can assess your system to see if your AC is the culprit.
- If you’ve had your AC repaired two or more times a year, it might be time to invest in a new model.
- Your AC can’t cool to the temperature you’ve selected on your thermostat.
- You notice odd odors or sounds coming from your air conditioner.
If you notice these or other signs that your air conditioning system is failing, visit Ted’s HVAC online to schedule an appointment today.
Choose Reliable Products from Trane for Your Cooling Needs in Durham & Chapel Hill
At Ted’s HVAC, we’re proud to offer a wide variety of air conditioning products from Trane – a world leader in residential and commercial HVAC equipment. We offer:
- Traditional air conditioning units
- All-in-one systems
- Ductless systems
- Geothermal systems
- Heat pumps
- Zoning systems
To find out more about the exceptional products manufactured by Trane, call Ted’s HVAC today at 919-404-7957.
Why Ted’s HVAC is the Right Company to Install Your New Air Conditioner in Durham & Chapel Hill
At Ted’s HVAC, customer service is our top priority. Our experts will get the job done right when you purchase a new Trane air conditioning unit from us. Our customers can expect our Comfort Consultants to:
- Help you choose the perfect unit for your space and budget.
- Arrive on time, efficiently install your new Trane unit, and remove your old unit from the premises.
- Inspect your new air conditioner to ensure it was installed correctly, fits in its space, and runs smoothly.
- Completely clean and remove any traces of old equipment and packaging.
- Explain how to properly operate your new air conditioning system.
Choose Ted’s HVAC for Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement in the Durham Area
At Ted’s HVAC, we go the extra mile to make sure our customers will be completely satisfied with their new air conditioning unit. Our technicians receive over 200 hours of training each year to ensure they are up to date on all of the fast-paced technology advances in the HVAC industry. Our technicians will help you choose the perfect system for your home and keep it running smoothly for the lifetime of the unit.
Our Service Area for AC Installation in North Carolina
We proudly serve the following cities and nearby towns in North Carolina:
- Chapel Hill
- And more!